In short, no. The account holder needs to have a digitec connect subscription before they can set up Family+Friends subscriptions.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between the account holder and Family+Friends members?
- How do you sort out who pays for the Family+Friends subscriptions?
- What happens if one of my Family+Friends members wants to cancel their subscription?
- What happens if the account holder wants to cancel their subscription?
- Can I set up a subscription for someone if I don't have a digitec connect subscription myself?
- As the account holder, can I see the call logs from Family+Friends members in the cockpit?