Our number one priority is that your Christmas gifts arrive on time. Wrapping your order up as a gift before shipping would slow down our automated shipping process. In addition, the gift wrapper could get damaged during transport. We don’t want to take these risks, which is why we do not offer this service. The same goes for our stores: We don’t offer a gift wrapping service, as we want to keep waiting times as short as possible for all customers.
Articles in this section
- Panic! My Christmas gift is ready for delivery but has not been shipped yet. Why hasn’t the status changed for over a day?
- Part of my order is ready for delivery. How can I make sure this part is shipped?
- On which days during the Christmas season does Swiss Post carry out delivery service?
- When can I pick up my Christmas presents at your stores?
- Santa got the same present twice or the choice of present wasn’t right. What can I do?
- Will you wrap up my Christmas presents?