By default, an order is shipped once all products are ready for delivery. However, partial delivery is an option that's free of charge and easy to activate. How? Find out here.
Articles in this section
- Panic! My Christmas gift is ready for delivery but has not been shipped yet. Why hasn’t the status changed for over a day?
- Part of my order is ready for delivery. How can I make sure this part is shipped?
- On which days during the Christmas season does Swiss Post carry out delivery service?
- When can I pick up my Christmas presents at your stores?
- Santa got the same present twice or the choice of present wasn’t right. What can I do?
- Will you wrap up my Christmas presents?