You have 14 days to return products you bought from marketplace sellers. To start the returns process, fill in the returns form, which you’ll find in your Digitec Galaxus AG account under «Returns and warranty».
Or click one of these links to jump straight to:
Please note that the marketplace seller may deduct money from your refund depending on the state of the product.
If you think your product can be returned under warranty, click here to find out what to do next.
Registering – step by step
- Registering: click on «Returns & warranty» in the account menu. Select the appropriate category and follow the instructions. You’ll notice you can only select products that were delivered at most 30 days ago.
- Packing up your return: to stop the product getting damaged on the way back to us, you need to pack it well. If your order came in a protective box as well as standard packaging, please use both parts of the original packaging where possible.
- Returning your product:
- By post or Päckli Punkt: drop your parcel off at the post office or your nearest Päckli Punkt – whichever is more convenient. Please remember that you are liable for postage costs.
- Return to store: hand your product back in at one of our stores. Just remember to take a customer service ticket from the machine when you walk in.
- Getting your refund:
- When you return a product by post or Päckli Punkt, a credit note usually pops up in your Digitec Galaxus AG account within five to ten working days. If there’s still nothing there after ten days, please get in touch with our customer service team via contact form.
- If you hand a product in at one of our stores, we’ll process your credit note there and then. It will appear in your account straight away so you can go ahead and place another order.
Can I return items from different orders at the same time?
As each retailer handles returns differently, you’ll need to do separate returns for each product. If you received the products in the same parcel, you can return them together.