In rare cases, your payment might be interrupted. This can happen for a number of reasons. And you’ll get a notification on your screen telling you why. In the first instance, we recommend you try paying again. If it doesn’t work, get in touch with us via contact form. Make sure to include the error message and information about your order and payment method. We’ll then be in touch as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How can I alter my payment method?
- How do I redeem a voucher?
- Information about gift vouchers
- Why did I get a payment reminder when I’ve already paid?
- My credit card/PayPal/TWINT payment keeps cancelling
- Will I get my order quicker if I send in proof of payment?
- Can I pay for my order in instalments?
- How do I apply for a VAT exemption on my order?