You can report a fault directly from your account. In the account menu, go to «Returns & warranty» and from there select our online repair form.
Or click on one of the following links to go straight to the warranty page:
Registering your warranty claim: step by step
- Registering: click on «Returns & warranty» in the account menu. Select «Warranty services: damaged article» and follow the instructions step by step. You’ll notice you can only select products that are still under warranty.
- Packaging: you need to make sure the product is well packaged to stop it getting damaged when you post it back. Use the original packaging if you still have it. Where possible, please return your product in full. That means with all the accompanying accessories.
- Post it or pop down to your nearest Päckli point
- Hand it to us in store: you can also return the product at one of our stores. Just take a customer service ticket when you walk in the door.
Why should I bother registering a warranty claim? When you register your claim, we’ll know straight away that something isn’t right with your product. It also means we can help with any queries. It makes returning a product to the right place easier and faster.
General information about the repair process
How long will the repair take?
It normally takes us two to four weeks to sort a repair. It depends on the product, the problem and how busy the centre is that’s going to fix it.
I’ve only just bought the product. Do I really have to wait two to four weeks to get it back?!
It’s even more frustrating to find a fault when your product has just arrived. If your product doesn’t work when it gets to you, you have 14 days to send it back or return it to one of our stores for an exchange or credit note – whichever you prefer.
Who will repair my product?
At Digitec Galaxus AG, we don’t have a Service Center. That’s why all products are repaired at the manufacturer’s authorised repair centre. A lot of the time, you can send the product straight to the manufacturer yourself. This speeds up the process so you get your product back sooner.
When would my product not be covered by warranty?
Here are some reasons why your product may not be eligible for repair under warranty:
- moisture damage
- damage from dropping or impact
- harmful software/viruses
- if you have modified the product
If the repair centre thinks any of these apply, they have to write to you with proof.