To view your credit, go to «Purchases» and then «Credit notes» in your account. Any vouchers you have are stored under «User account» and «Gift vouchers». Here’s how to use credit in your account to buy something:
- Add all the products you want to your cart and go to the checkout.
- In the ordering process, navigate to «Payment» to use your credit or voucher. Then click on «Edit». Under the payment types, you have the option to enter your voucher code or pay with credit by clicking «Use credit». Then save and continue.
- Before completing your order, you’ll see the final price and calculation under «Order overview». It includes the money you put towards the order from your vouchers and credit notes.
I forgot to use my credit note/voucher code when I was ordering!
Don’t worry. You can still redeem your credit note after you’ve placed your order. Go to «My orders» in your account menu to find the order you want to edit.
- Open the order you want to apply the credit note or voucher to.
- Select «Edit order».
- You can apply credit notes and vouchers in «Payment» Then click on «Edit». Under the payment types, you have the option to enter your voucher code or pay with credit by clicking «Use credit».
- Then, activate the changes by clicking on «Save changes».