Yes, you can return a product if you send it back to us within 30 days of receiving it. Use our online returns form, which you’ll find in your account under «Returns & warranty». Or click one of these links to jump straight to:
Please note that we may deduct money from your refund depending on the state of the product. Find out more about our return guidelines here:
If you think your product can be returned under warranty, click here to find out what to do next.
Returning a product – step by step
- Registering your return: go to «Returns & warranty» in your account. Select the appropriate category and follow the instructions step by step. Please note that you’ll only see products that were delivered at most 30 days ago.
- Packing up your return: to stop the product getting damaged on the way back to us, you need to pack it well. If your order came in a protective box as well as standard packaging, please use both parts of the original packaging where possible.
- Returning your product:
- By post or Päckli point: drop your parcel off at the post office or your nearest Päckli point – whichever is more convenient.
- Return to store: hand your product back in at one of our stores. Just remember to take a customer service ticket from the machine when you walk in.
- Getting your refund:
- When you return a product by post or Päckli point, a credit note usually pops up in your Digitec Galaxus AG account within 5 to 10 working days. If there’s still nothing there after 10 days, please get in touch with our customer service team via contact form.
- If you hand a product in at one of our stores, we’ll process your credit note there and then. It will appear in your account straight away so you can go ahead and place another order.
What if I have several orders I want to return at the same time?
If you want to return products from a number of different orders, you can send these back in one parcel. Please just make sure you note all the order numbers and give a brief description of the products so we can identify what goes with which number. This helps process your return quicker.
If any of your products were Marketplace orders (not sold through Digitec Galaxus AG) then these have to be sent back to the merchant directly.